Airport Plaza Shopping Center Hazlet NJ
Throughout the years, Airport Plaza has become a commercial landmark for the town of Hazlet and the surrounding Bayshore community. Airport Plaza was built on the grounds of a former airport known as Walling Field, which was located on Route 36 and Middle Road.
By late 1950, Airport Plaza opened with a few merchants and companies renting out space in the shopping center, however, in 1975, Victor Scudiery purchased Airport Plaza with overgrown fields and rundown buildings, which he felt would bring back business into the Bayshore area.
The transformations that have occurred in Airport Plaza over the past decade are truly astounding. Shop at Airport Plaza at the numerous retail stores, to eat in the various restaurants or visit the services provided in the upstairs offices.